The dissemination strategy has been built on the partners’ dissemination plans. The strategy includes clear indicators of successful outreach by categories of direct and indirect beneficiaries. The number of website visitors, the participants in conferences, workshop, stakeholders’ WG meetings, and in roundtables will be carefully planned and monitored. Qualitative indicators are defined to ensure the optimal exploitation of results.
The dissemination tools and instruments are:
- project presentation flyers in 4 languages,
- project results flyers in 4 languages,
- project website (in English) including materials in four languages (English, Romanian, Slovak and Montenegrin),
- a short film to promote the FLP, the publication Stakeholders’ engagement in developing and implementing effective local family literacy policies
- European project meetings including stakeholders (London meeting, final conference in Cluj-Napoca)
- The local meetings of the stakeholders’ WG
- Local roundtables in Romania, Montenegro and Slovakia.
The final conference of the project to be held in Romania will be accessible to members of CILSDGC, which is expected to add at least 10 participants to the number of project partner representatives.
The publication resulting from the project will be sent in print to national level stakeholders (Ministry of Education, Ministry of Social Affairs, National Agency in each LLP country where we have partners) and regional education policy-makers (regional education authorities/ school inspectorates).
Our partnership will develop two Grundtvig workshop and will publish the project outputs (FLP curriculum and materials, research report, family literacy policy brief, Stakeholders’ engagement in developing and implementing effective local family literacy policies) in all project partner languages.